Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Return from Hajj

Salams
Alhumdulillah I have returned from Saudi Arabia, unaffected by the unfortunate events during Hajj, which you no doubt heard about either through the media coverage or by word of mouth.
What you may not have heard about however is that the Jamarat has been totally demolished and the SR4.2bn, 3 year project has commenced which will inshallah make performing Ramee a much easier process for the hujjaj in future. Please make dua for the deceased of the Hajj events this year, their loved ones and for this project.

I am in the process of writing up some of my experiences/ views/ comments during hajj. Please don't expect too much and bear with me, I'm still trying to get back into the normal routines here.

Duas requested please.
Wasalam

No comments: